Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Finding Emilie: Part One: The Bridge

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

On Saturdays, I typically run errands.  Usually the first errand I run is a recycling run where I take all my bottles and cans to the local recycling redemption center.  This past Saturday, I was on my recycling run when I happened to switch on NPR's Radio Lab program.  I do not normally listen to NPR on the weekends, but for some reason I did at that time and I came upon the following story


This story stopped in my tracks.  It was the most unusual story I had heard in a very long time.  On so many different levels, this story grabbed me and gave me a great sense of hope.  Perhaps, those of you who are inclined to listen to it, and who do so, will feel the same emotions that I felt.  In any event, I thought that this story would be a good way to bridge the old year with the new.

Happy New Year!

Peace.

P.S.  This is Part One because there is a Part Two to this story, but that can come later ... after the new year has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment